Thursday, December 23, 2010
I just created an eCard for the holidays and wanted to share. You can download it for FREE! I also included another more generic Happy Holidays card.
Works perfectly in Outlook 2007. Just follow these instructions to install.
Unzip template and save to your hard drive.
1. Open Outlook 2007
2. Start a new message (click New or File -> New -> Mail Message)
3. Click Insert on Ribbon Bar
4. Click Attach File
5. Browse to where template is saved, and select it
6. Click the down arrow on Insert Button and select "Insert as Text"
7. Edit template as desired and send
The readme included in the download includes instructions for using in other email clients.